Madeofmuscle.net Shoulder WorkoutAll Workouts / Hes / Shes / Shoulders / Shoulders
Madeofmuscle.net Shoulder Workout
We have created a quick and simple, but highly effective, workout for your shoulders – a body part which is often neglected but with a little attention can transform your overall appearance.
Warm up with 15 minutes on the cross training, making sure you use your arms to encourage blood flow to the shoulders.
The workout is a circuit workout so focus on form and expect fatigue.
Shoulder Warm Up
- Circles- 3 x 10 (10 big, 10 medium and 10 small rotations and then reversed)*
- Standing Shoulder Press – 12 reps
- Upright Row – 12 reps
- Lateral Raises – 12 reps
Repeat the circuit 4 times, increasing your weight each set if possible!
The entire workout should only take about 20 minutes.
- Take a light(ish) weight and hold straight out at 90 degrees from the side of your body
- Move your arms in a full circle motion clockwise for 10 rotations as big as you can,
- For the next 10 clockwise rotations, decrease the range of the motion slightly
- For the final 10 clockwise rotations, decrease the range again so that the circles are small and focus on using your shoulders to make those circles!
- Now, repeat the process but anti-clockwise and working back from small through to big
- That counts as 1 set! Repeat a further 3 times and you will be ready for your shoulder workout 🙂
Click here to see the Ab Workout we did after our shoulder workout to finish of our training session!
(c) Copyright Madeofmuscle.net