Mango Chilli ChickenLunch/Dinner
This is the perfect high protein and immunity boosting chicken recipe thanks to the ginger, garlic and chilli. Be sure to check out our full selection of high protein recipes and nutrition articles.
- 500g Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs – Cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 tbsp. corn flour
- 1 tbsp. low sodium soy sauce
- ½ tbsp. sesame oil
- ½ tbsp. canola oil
- 1 tbsp. grated ginger
- 2 handfuls of sugarsnap peas
- 1 mango, peeled, pitted and chopped
- 1 tbsp. garlic & chilli sauce
- Black pepper to season
- Mix the corn flour, sesame oil and soy sauce in a mixing bowl and add the chicken thigh pieces.
- Cover and allow to marinate for 10 minutes. Meanwhile, heat the canola oil in a wok, or skillet, until hot then add the onion and ginger.
- Cook until the onion is translucent. Add the peas and stir-fry for a further minute.
- Add the chicken thighs along with the marinade and stir-fry until the chicken begins to brown.
- Finally, add the mango, garlic & chilli sauce and black pepper.
- Continue to stir-fry until the chicken is cooked through and the mango becomes sauce like.
- Serve on a bed of brown rice.