Protein Ice CreamSnacks
This super easy recipe whips up in minutes, it is packed with protein and is low in fat and carbs. (It really doesn’t get any better than that!)
What are you waiting for? Give this recipe a go and enjoy lean muscle building from a super creamy and rich homemade ice cream – perfect for a guilt free summer treat!
- 1 cup fat free plain Greek yoghurt (I used Oikos)
- 1.5 tbsp unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 3/4 scoop Chocolate Whey Protein
- Small drizzle of Honey
- 1/2 tsp sweetener of your choice
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl
- Place in freezer for 30 minutes stirring every 10 minutes
- Scoop into a sugar free cone or enjoy it right out the bowl!
TOP TIP: Top with walnuts, fresh fruit, peanut butter or Walden Farms Syrups