Serge Nubret Workout - Back & HamstringsBack / Hes / Legs
Serge Nubret’s workouts were very high volume and high intensity, he typically only took 30 seconds – 1 minute rest periods for his upper body and 1 – 2 minute rest periods for his lower body.
Because of this training style, Serge never went particularly heavy. This meant that it didn’t put as much stress on his central nervous system and allowed him to train each body part at least twice per week.
Back & Hamstrings
- Chin-ups – 6 sets of 12 reps
- Behind Neck Lat Pulldowns – 8 sets of 12 reps
- Lat Pulldowns to the Front – 6 sets of 12 reps
- Barbell Bent over Rows – 6 sets of 12 reps
- Lying Leg Curl – 8 sets of 15 reps
- Standing Leg Curl – 8 sets of 15 reps