Serge Nubret Workout - Shoulders, Arms & CalvesArms / Hes / Shoulders
Serge Nubret’s workouts were very high volume and high intensity, he typically only took 30 seconds – 1 minute rest periods for his upper body and 1 – 2 minute rest periods for his lower body.
Because of this training style, Serge never went particularly heavy. This meant that it didn’t put as much stress on his central nervous system and allowed him to train each body part at least twice per week.
Shoulders, Arms & Calves
- Behind the Neck Barbell Press – 6 sets of 12 reps
- Alternate Dumbbell Front Raise – 6 sets of 12 reps
- Barbell Upright Row – 6 sets of 12 reps
- Cable Lateral Raise – 6 sets of 12 reps
- Barbell Curl superset with Triceps Pushdowns – 8 sets of 12 reps
- Dumbbell Curl superset with Triceps Dips – 8 sets of 12 reps
- Standing Calf Raises – 8 sets of 12 reps
- Seated Calf Raises – 8 sets of 12 reps