Ultimate Chicken MarinadeAll Recipes / Lunch/Dinner
The ultimate easy, healthy and exceptionally tasty chicken marinade.
Anyone with a passion for bodybuilding or fitness, will know how tough it is to keep your food flavoursome and interesting when you are sticking to a strict diet. Rather then eating the same meals day after day, we have put together this marinade to excite your chicken breasts.
Per four regular sized chicken breasts
- 200 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon of paprika
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Freshly ground black pepper
- A pinch of salt
- Pour the olive oil into a large mixing bowl or large sealable freezer bag and add the crushed garlic, paprika, lemon juice, freshly ground pepper and salt
- Score a minimum of three insertions on the top side of each chicken breast and then place them in the marinade mix
- Work the marinade into the chicken using your hands (make sure you wash your hand afterwards)
- Cover the bowl or seal the freezer bag and place in the fridge for a minimum of 6 hours, ideally overnight
- Cook the chicken breasts using your preferred cooking method – BBQ, grill, oven etc
Have you got a favourite chicken marinate recipe?
Share it with us by posting a comment at the bottom of this page.